The CCCC is the recognised breed club for the Cardigan Welsh Corgi in Canada. Our club is open to everyone with an interest in these great dogs.
The Canadian Cardigan Corgi Club’s 2018 National Specialty Show
August 24th to 27th, 2018
Plans for the Specialty show, at Long Sault, Ontario, are moving ahead quickly. If you’re already planning to attend, we recommend booking your accommodation early. Information is on this site (use the quick link at the left to find it) and on the Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/CCCCNationalSpecialty2018/
CCCC’s 2018 National Specialty is being held in conjunction with the Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry Dog Association’s shows, August 24th to 27th, 2018. The SD&G 2017 premium list will be at:
- CCCC Conformation Specialty, along with Sweepstakes, will be held on Saturday, August 25th.
- The following SD&G events will be designated as CCCC specialty events:
- Obedience Trial #1 on Friday, August 24th,
- Rally Trial #2 on Friday, August 24th,
- Agility Trial #5 on Sunday, August 26th, and the
- CGN test on Sunday, August 26th.
The CCCC 2018 National Specialty Herding Trial will be at Shepherd’s Watch Farm, Utopia, Ontario, on September 22nd and 23rd, 2018. There will be four all-breed arena trials, all on sheep, with one trial designated as the National Specialty Herding Trial. The classes offered are: Herding Novice, Tested, Started, Intermediate and Advanced. Judges and the date of the designated specialty trial will be announced later here and on the Facebook page.
Both of these weekends promise to be loads of fun – hope to see you there!